Program of Studies
Questions about course selection should be directed to the student's guidance counselor. A list of counselors and their alphabetical assignments is available here.
Open House for the Class of 2022 is scheduled for Thursday, March 15, 2018 starting at 6:00 pm.
The files below are available for download for your convenience. You will find the following:
- A downloadable copy of the 2018-2019 Program of Studies
- List of Honors and Advanced Placement Courses offered at Central High School (to learn more about the College Board's Advanced Placement program, click here)
- Enrollment form/course selection sheet for the incoming class of 2022 freshmen
- Instruction on how to select your own courses online
- Information about our Running Start and Dual Enrollment Courses
- Course selection sheet for all sophomores, juniors, and seniors