Student Assistance Program

The Student Assistance Program (SAP) is a specialized counseling program which helps students identify high-risk behavior and introduces students to available school and community resources.

Tips for Parents: Hosting Prom and Graduation Parties

Prom and Graduation time is a very exciting and celebratory time in the life of a young person and their families! However, it is a risky one too. Educate yourselves to the laws around underage drinking and host party responsibilities for parents too. Congratulations, have a fun and safe time. These tips are part of Student Assistance Services' efforts to raise the level of awareness concerning the use of alcohol and other drugs during prom and graduation season.

Documents & Pamphlets

Tips for Parents: Hosting Prom & Graduation Parties

NH's Party Host Liability Law

Information Regarding Prom & Graduation Season

Over The Counter Drugs Message

Over The Counter Drugs Facts

Information Regarding a New Alcoholic Beverage

New Hampshire 2-1-1

To anonymously report an underage drinking party in New Hampshire, contact 2-1-1 New Hampshire toll free by simply dialing 2-1-1 in state or 866-444-4211 from out of state.