Student and Parent Resources

Student and Parent Resources


Items listed below are issues that usually come up during the school year:

  • Working papers are obtained through secretary in Main Office located in the Burns Building

  • Physicals are required for participation in all school athletics and are good for one calendar year

  • Free and reduced lunch forms are located in the Assistant Principal's Offices and should be returned to your student's Assistant Principal's administrative assistant