The School Day SAT is coming up on 3/25 for current juniors. Juniors do not need to register for it, you are already signed up. Below are some links with some info about what to expect and how you can prepare. See your counselor with any other questions.
You should plan on reporting to school the same time as always that day. Testing will begin at 7:45.
Please remember, phones are not allowed during SAT testing. It is advised that you leave it at home. Any phone use during testing, even during a break, will result in your scores being canceled and you will be dismissed.
Below is a list of what to bring:
- Two No. 2 pencils with erasers
- An approved calculator
- A watch (without an audible alarm)
- Extra batteries and backup equipment—you’ll have to ask for permission to access them. They cannot be on your desk during the test.
- A bag or backpack
- A drink or snacks (for your break)
- Breakfast before you arrive
What not to bring:
- Any devices, including digital watches, that can be used to record, transmit, receive, or play back audio, photographic, text, or video content (with the exception of CD players used for Language with Listening Subject Tests only)
- Audio players/recorders, tablets, laptops, notebooks, Google Glass, or any other personal computing devices
- iPods or other MP3 players
- iPads or other tablet devices
- Laptops, notebooks, PDAs or any other personal computing devices
- Any texting device
- Cameras or any other photographic equipment
- Separate timers of any type
- Protractors, compasses, rulers
- Highlighters, colored pens, colored pencils
- Pamphlets or papers of any kind
- Dictionaries or other books—there are no exceptions, even if English is not your first language
Here are some links with more information about the test and some practice: